Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Universal Connections: The Art of Living in God's Time by Christopher Reburn


We all want things to happen in our time, but it's often best when we let fate and destiny do their jobs. We all want what we want for various reasons, and sometimes those reasons are not always healthy or logical. Sometimes we set goals for ourselves that would take 10 people a year or more to accomplish, let alone just one person.

This is why it's so much healthier and spiritual to live instead of in your time, but in God's time when everything is possible and all logical and realistic goals and visions that you have will result in development which can help you to manifest all that you desire.

To get something from the universe, we have to give something to the universe. This is something that we should be doing each and everyday anyway. For example, when I wake up every morning the first thing I do is commune with the universal energies around me, then I send the universe as much healing energies as I can muster up. Then I ask for daily guidance and direction to help me reach all of whom I'm intended to reach that day, and then I seal it up with a prayer for the universe by focusing on specific areas of the world that are going through horrible circumstances and ask that all of the healing energy be directed to the highest good, and then I start my day and I'm ready to rock!

Instead of always putting a timeframe on things, I tend to live my life very naturally, as I know I'm protected and constantly guided and directed by both my Guides, Angels and God -- but I live my life in God's Time, as I know whenever I am meant to accomplish something or do something, it will happen -- perhaps not in my time -- but in God's time, and this is a healthy approach to life that more and more people are catching on to!

"We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature - trees, flowers, grass- grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence... We need silence to be able to touch souls.” Mother Teresa

Sending you blessings of Peace, Prosperity & Healing,

Christopher Reburn
www.reburn.org

No comments:

Post a Comment