Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Letter & Blessing, 2017 Predictions & More!

Dear Spiritual Friend,
I wanted to take this time to personally wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Despite the challenges that so many people have faced this year, I feel a new sense of positivity hovering over the New Year, and I'm hopeful some of that lovely energy will reach you and all of those you care about. I feel that 2017 is meant to be a better, more spiritual year for so many of us, and I know that that will be a welcome relief to hear. Let us all end this year with a peaceful meditation and an emotional release, letting all the challenges and obstacles that we faced this year go once and for all, so that we can make the New Year one of the best years yet
With a New Year, there will be a few changes here. There will be an increase on January 1, 2017 on all of my reading fees. This was a hard decision, and not one that came easy for me, but we've been postponing the increase for two years and the time is now upon us to make these changes. With the increases, there will also be added benefits, including special 'urgent 1-2 business days turnaround' email reading service offered for the very first time, with longer phone reading times and premium weekend sessions will be available again for the first time in almost 10 years! We are also hard at work designing my brand new website that will go live in January 2017; I'm looking forward to getting your thoughts and opinions on my new website when it goes live shortly after the New Year.
My annual Predictions show will be in January 2017 on my radio show, Conversations with Christopher. You'll have tune in on Thursday, January 19, 2017 at 12pm Eastern for my predictions reveal. We'll be posting them on my website in February 2017, so you'll hear them first on 'Conversations'. I hope you'll be tuning in to hear the new predictions that await us! Tune in live on January 19 athttp://www.blogtalkradio.com/thepsychic
I'll be doing my first-ever Christmas Day show this year! I'll be going live on the air on Sunday, December 25 at 12pm EST / 9am PST / 5pm UK to celebrate the holiday with you! I'll be talking about my book 'Holidays in Heaven', and what our loved ones and pets in Heaven are doing this time of the year. I'm really looking forward to doing a live Christmas show, and if the turnout is good, we might do it again next year! Tune in live on Christmas day at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thepsychic
We are working late into the night tonight and tomorrow night processing and emailing you your last minute Christopher Gift Certificates. So many of you have a yearly routine of giving my gift certificates to your loved ones, and they are a great gift, and I hear from so many of you each year after the holidays with lovely stories in how much your loved ones appreciated the gift of a reading with me. So, if you are still putting the finishing touches on your holiday shopping, please do consider giving the gift of yours truly this holiday season! My gift certificates never expire, and are the perfect gift for the loved one in your life who really does have everything! Get your last minute gift certificate emailed to you before the holiday athttp://www.thepsychicspirit.com/giftcerts.html or email me directly at ThePsychicSpirit@aol.com for your 50% off email subscriber discount! Ends December 24 at midnight!
Before my reading fees increase for the first time in 12 years, we are ending this year with a bang! That's right, over 50% off my phone and email readings, and some supersaver packages to get you through the New Year with readings and spiritual counseling to help you make 2017 one of your best years yet! Email Readings start at $12.50, and Phone Readings start at $37.50 for 30 minutes or $60 for hour sessions. We've never offered deals like this, so check them and grab a few for a rainy day because I can assure we will never be offering these discounted rates again after the January 1, 2017 increase. Get yours now before they're gone athttp://www.thepsychicspirit.com/promo.html
I never dreamed of the success that would be achieved when I released my first book 'Holidays in Heaven', but the truth is in the numbers, and the numbers don't lie! Thank you for your amazing support of my little book, which I've dedicated to my Grandfather who we lost on Christmas morning in 2008. I still miss that man more than I could possibly put into words. I get a tremendous healing feeling in knowing that every time someone new reads the book, his memory continues to live on in the lives and hearts of others. I would like to think that he's so proud of me for writing this book. I know he is! Read 'Holidays in Heaven' today for just 99 cents at this linkhttps://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NAGQ4U6
I hope you have a beautiful rest of your year. I love you very much and I look forward to celebrating all the New Year has in store for us with you!!
Sending all my love and holiday cheer,

xx Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment