One of things I often hear from clients regarding their spiritual journey is the following statement:
'I don't have time in my life right now to devote to my spiritual journey, gifts and mission!'
Whenever I hear this it's almost like listening to sharp nails down a chalkboard, because no matter how busy we may think our lives are, there is still time in a 24-hour day that we should have time to devote to ourselves and our spiritual journey and direction and then comes the process of elimination.
1) Write out your entire daily schedule of events. Everything that you do from the time you wake up to the time you to go bed.
2) Notice anything that can be shortened or eliminated altogether? Spending a bit too much time online or on the phone or at the gym?
3) Find ways to cut corners in your schedule to allow more time to be spent on your spiritual journey. Certain things in our daily life can waste time when we should be spending the time on more important matters.
4) Write and map out your schedule every Sunday for the new week that lies ahead. Block out time needed for meditation, connecting with your Guides & Angels and understanding your spiritual mission.
5) Soar like an eagle to the highest good of your spiritual purpose! Now that you've found some new gaps in your schedule, fill them in with spiritual goals and time that is needed for your own spiritual growth and development.
Just another exercise that I've used over the years that has helped me tremendously, and I know it will help you!
Be sure to leave your comments on my blog page!
With Love, Light & Blessings,