Thursday, September 23, 2010

Focusing On The Present, Looking Toward The Future & Letting Go Of The Past




With everything that's going on in the world, sometimes it's easy (as empaths) to take in so much extra draining energy that can fill your channel to the max, and then that energy can sometimes make a person question themselves, their journey, their gifts and so on.

This happened to me about five years ago. I was almost at 'burnt out' mode. The schedule was out of control, and I wasnt blocking out enough 'me time', I became absent from all outings and friend get-togethers, very much focused on my work, and my work alone. While I still let my work lead my life, and I'm still very much a 'Duty First, Self Second!' kinda guy, I've still found ways and time to focus on other avenues of my life, my friends, family, etc. This is a very healthy place I find myself in now! :)

We need to focus on the present, and stop spending too much time dwelling on the past or the future, as when we do that we dont get to enjoy the present, which truly is a present and a blessing in disguise if only we can see it in that light. Even through the difficult times in life, we still realize that we are alive and that we are blessed in so many ways -- too many ways to count. Focusing on the present helps to let go of the past, and allows us alot of additional energies to look forward and toward our future.

I believe we all have bright futures ahead of us. Even if your past or present seems clouded and uncertain, please know that sometimes the best decision we can make in life is to walk away from something that just doesnt work for us anymore -- rather that be a dead-end job, an unhealthy relationship, difficult and draining friendships and so on -- as these can be painful blocks that keep us detoured from our target and where we need to be in life.

Understanding who you are and why you are here is something you already know deep within your soul, as that energy always surrounds your Spirit.

Focus on the present, while also realising that all you'll ever need for your future is within you now and always has been. All the strength, courage and relentless energies you are putting into your life in helping the lives of others will come back to you ten fold. Release painful memories and events from your past. Dwelling on them truly can block you from enjoying the future, and most important, the present.

Enjoy life -- even through the rocky times, always know that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and that light always surrounds your Spirit even when it may feel too dark for you to see it -- it's there and will always be!

Live your life!

Love your life!

With Love, Light & Blessings


Christopher Reburn
www.reburn.org

No comments:

Post a Comment